GET TO KNOW LUKE
Aaron LLLC is a real estate and business transactional law firm practicing in Hawaii and Colorado, owned and operated by Luke Korkowski and based on the island of Oahu.
As a transactional attorney, Luke reads and writes those long and important documents that make deals happen. Additionally, he negotiates on behalf of his clients, guides strategic decision-making, and mitigates risk.
In addition to being a practicing attorney, Luke is a REALTOR® operating his own brokerage Square Feet Hawaii, a business consultant, and a small business investor.
"Luke proved himself to be a skilled negotiator while at the same time protecting us from risk. I’m convinced Luke saved us money."
- Founded, built, and operated solo Colorado-based transactional law practice for eight years.
- Invested in, founded, or supported several small businesses.
- As a law clerk to Justice Jim Rice, drafted over thirty-five opinions for the Montana Supreme Court.
- Juris Doctor (JD), The George Washington School of Law
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Texas Christian University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Baylor University
- Hawaii Bar – License number 010399
- Colorado Bar – License number 037097
- Real Estate Broker, Hawaii – License number RB-22539
- Happily married since 1996.
- Father to two funny kids growing up too quickly.
After completing his undergraduate studies at Baylor University in 1997, Luke obtained a Master of Business Administration from Texas Christian University in 2000. He completed his formal education at The George Washington University Law School, receiving a Juris Doctor in 2005.
Right out of law school, Luke served as a law clerk to an esteemed Associate Justice of the Montana Supreme Court and spent his off time preparing to open his own practice.
In 2006 Luke opened his first transactional law firm in Crested Butte, Colorado. During eight years of practice, he represented several small to mid-sized businesses in myriad transactions and counseled real property clients with respect to land purchases, commercial leases, residential sales and purchases, common interest community documents, and a slew of other matters.
Then as now, Luke focused on achieving the specific goals his clients required. To quote one satisfied client:
When Luke moved from Colorado to Hawaii some years ago, he was recruited to serve as Chief Operating Officer of a Hawaii-based textile manufacturing startup. Somewhere in the mix, he has also volunteered with Junior Achievement, worked as a financial professional, and started and invested in a number of small businesses.
Luke holds law licenses in both Hawaii and Colorado. Living full time on Oahu, Luke focuses the bulk of his efforts in the beachy realm, but since Colorado was home for so many years he helps the mountain folk as well.